Losing weight/ Weighing Your Self

7 posts | Original | Recent

1115870_1099882103_626423093_n_thumb
67 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 11:57am
via Android

For those of you whose main goal is to drop some weight first. How often do you weigh yourself? I don't think I could do it more than once a month. Only because I would obsess about it! Lol

08 Sep
Once a week
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 12:11pm
via Android

I weight myself every two weeks

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 12:22pm
via Android

I weight myself every month

08 Sep
I'm going to do the same... last day of every month! :*)
08 Sep
Good:*
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 12:42pm
via Android

I haven't been weighing but I can tell it my clothes some..I'm waiting til my Dr. Appt. At the end of the month I hoping we'll both be surprised...but then I probably do weekly weighs...

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 1:59pm
via Android

I weight myself every day twice

08 Sep
08 Sep
Hahaha me every time (:
08 Sep
Lol.... that would push me over the edge and I would probably have a broken scale from me stomping on it!! ;*)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 3:01pm
via iOS
Once a week. It's the most dreaded thing on earth....you feel like you've lost some but when I  look at my toned thunder thighs, I'm like don't screw with my mind mr. weighing scale!!! 
08 Sep
Lol... Aarti.... that's why I'm sticking to once a month... its sure to show progress by then!! Once a week would torment me! ;•}
08 Sep
Good point. I think I'll switch to once a month. I mean when I'm expected my period, I notice I gain about 2-3 Ibs. I'm like what the heck did I do?
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 4:23pm
via iOS
When I lost weight I would weigh myself once a week.  Too much fluctuation to weigh daily, harder to keep motivated if you weigh monthly, plus too easy to lose track of progress. Weekly was just right for me. Weighing daily would drive me crazy!
08 Sep
That's an even better idea Kevin! Two week weigh in's for me! So I can monitor myself better as far as the weight loss! Thank you :-)
08 Sep
I think I would feel discouraged at 1 week weight checks.
08 Sep
Great idea! You want to find something comfortable for you, the right balance to keep you motivated, track progress and on target without micro-managing it and driving your self crazy! Weighing too often can be discouraging. Two weeks sounds ideal for you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51