5'1's and below trying to lose weight

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 10:09pm
via Android

Hi I am 19 years old and I now weighed more than I had started dieting bout 2 years ago. I NEED HELP losing these extra fats. :( I'm struggling...

17 Sep
Try intermittent fasting :) it helped me a lot :) I have a 7 hour eating window because that's what works best for me. I eat at 11am, 2:30pm and 5:30pm. I start my day off with fruit and I only eat until I'm satisfied. I never over eat. Sometimes I will eat past 6pm for dinners or parties or if I'm just ravenous for something, but it's not very often and it doesn't mess with my results :) Play around with the eating windows. These times work best in my day, around school and home. You can look up...
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 12:08am
via iOS
maybe u can try herbalife
12 Sep
I drink atleast 3 cups of hot tea everyday.. still not working. :/ I weigh 10 lbs heavier than what I had started with.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 12:18am
via iOS
u only drink the tea? Do u have a coach for herbalife? Maybe u have the wrong way to use  .i drink herbalife for breadfast . I had loss the weight and fat
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 12:19am
via Android

No, I drink  green tea one in the morning and one before lunch and before dinner.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 12:25am
via iOS
Oh~i see~ on diet must have good breadfast, and after 8pm not more food. And drink more plain water~ this is good for us~
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 4:09am
via Android

This is great. THANK YOU for the advice. As of now.. I'm failing terribly with my endevour of losing weight. I'm at that peak when I am just nailed down to the ground. :((. I suffered from anorexia and I'm still battling. My current weight is the heaviest I had ever gotten. I'm short so adding extra lbs is very conspicous for my body structure. :/

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 6:29pm
via Android

You can try meal replacement shakes like www.sayyestothechallenge.bodybyvi.com

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51