Inches/Weight/Patience! :)

2 posts | Original | Recent

1115870_1099882103_626423093_n_thumb
67 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 10:24pm
via Android

So it's been 7 days that I've religiously worked out every morning for an hour if not more and exercising through out the day... jumping jacks..wall push ups...a few squats here and there... I know its going to take time to drop lbs.... was just wondering if its common to loose inches first... because I do believe I am....all the while building muscle... is that the reason I'm not seeing a cpl lbs dropped yet? Is that the way it works? I do eat a better diet and watch my calorie intake... I'm sorry I'm clueless about this right now....lol. :•}

11 Sep
If you really concious about shedding few lbs then it's better to go slow on the body toning and muscle building exercises. Instead try cardio or swimming with a diet control. You can always tone up after reaching your desired weight. It has worked for me. So try it.. :)
11 Sep
Thank you Kevin ... I do cardio every morning. Maybe I need to add more... and I will !! :-)
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 4:40am
via iOS
Muscle weights more than fat so don't track your progress with the scale. Track your progress by taking measurements of your waist, arms and thighs.. 
12 Sep
Thank you.... I just took measurements yesterday....will measure again in a week or so... :)
13 Sep
Welcome

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51