Always hungry.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 11:03pm
via iOS
Ugh I have been exercising. And I've lost a few pounds and I'm excited about this...however I ALWAYS feel hungry, I'm trying to eat healthy but I get close to my calorie limit for the day and I still feel so damn hungry. Idk what I'm supposed to do to feel full other than stuff my face. It's really demotivating today although I haven't given in.
11 Sep
You could drink more water it will help Whit your hunger
11 Sep
You should be eating small meals at least every three hours to keep your metabolism burning. Trust me you will lose weight a lot faster that way
13 Nov
I live on bananas and coffee. Try the bananas...slow release energy too.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 11:40pm
via Android

U probably need a lil more protein and good fat in your diet to help sustain your appetite. If you're  eating a lot of simple carbs (breads, pastas, sugars , processed foods ) you might be spiking your insulin levels then plummet.. then feel like you are STARVING! I have the same problem. I actually have a awful time with just eating fruit , because i burn right thru the sugar and its complex! Another tip .. try about 14 almonds its 'bout a 1/2 a serving - to fight that hunger monster in between meals . GOOD LUCK

12 Sep
Yep almonds, dense calorie food, great snack and will fill you up, delicious and good for you, if you don't eat too many!
Image_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 1:04am
via Android

Drinking more water. Also BCAA tablets helps.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 4:56am
via iOS
Simple as eating cake lol. Eat foods with little to no calories to keep you full. That way you will stay clear of your calorie limit and keep the junk away.. Spinach broccoli Mushrooms water lettuce 0calorie soft drinks. And you can find more on google...
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 5:54am
via Android

Well if you work out a lot it's normal that you need more energy and feel hungry.  Dont starve yourself. Eat regularly less more often, drink 2 liters of fluids not necessarily water Your body will adjust:)

12 Sep
A great part of looking good / hot depends on what you eat. Research on that then analyze your eating habits. Cheers
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:55pm
via Android

Perhaps you calorie limit is simply to low

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51