Your tips to lose weight

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 6:30pm
via Android

He everyone :) I wonder what your sugestions are to lose weight :) hope you answer xx

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 6:58pm
via Android

Keep ur head on the game eat good and train hard . A good workouts to do are hiit (high intensity interval training) it help burn more fat and it has the after burn effect which is burning upto 48hr after working out. Hope this helps :)

12 Sep
Thank you :)
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 7:32pm
via iOS
I am totally with you ali HIIT
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 8:30am
via Android

If you wanna loose weight you should do cardio and eat clean (no junk food). Hope my answer helps you. :)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 13, 2013 8:58am
via Android

Hi you do workout specificaly cardio for fat reduction and eat more of fruits containing citric acid like lemon, orange, black grape

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 9:02am
via Android

Eating clean,portion control and cutting down the bad carbs really helped me.And cardio ofc!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 1:32pm
via Android

Everybody is different, we all have different motivation levels and not everyone likes the same type of training but I can tell you what I did this year because it worked for me. I've lost 15kg this year (from 95kg to 80kgand what Ive been doing really isn't complicated stuff.
Cut down on drinking. I went from drinking 3-4 beers almost every day to drinking 3-4 beers 1 time a week. I live in Germany so it was pretty hard to do but that saved me about 2000calories a week (and probably my liver)

quit smokingI don't know if you smoke or not but I didIve gone from smoking 20 cigarettes a day to smoking 1or 2 when I have a beer with my friends. I love smoking cigarettes but I quit more for the fact that my lungs would burn when I exercised. I quit because I wanted to run long distances to lose weight.

Walk before you run. I could hardly run a kilometre when I first started so I walked instead. I walked between 1-2hrs everyother day and eventually I got to the fitness level i needed to start running. Now I run between 30-60mins with not a problem at all.

Work on your core strength. I don't have a 6pack and probably never will but I've done alot of work with my core strength because I wanted to run long distances. Your power comes from your mid section and when I could run long distances I lost weight very quickly.

Treat your body like a temple, don't put shit in it. If food looks unhealthy then it probably is. I changed my diet a little at a timeI started by only eating fruits for breakfast and when this became normal for me, I started eating fruits for breakfast and a salad for lunch. When this was normal I then changed what I was eating for dinner. 1 time a week I have a day off and I eat whatever I wantLast Sunday for example I had bacon and eggs for breakfast, a pizza for lunch and steak and eggs for dinner haha. But I figured its OK for me to do this because my diet is good for the other 6 days of the week and it helps to keep my sanity.

Snack on fruitI eat all the time but I didn't really change how much I was eating but just what I was eating. Take a 100gram bag of chips and 5 apples for example. That's about 500calories each. A bag of chips is super easy to eat but its nearly impossible to eat 5 apples. Enough said.

The last tip is just don't give up. Ask yourself what is the unhealthiest habit in your life and focus on that 1 thing rather than everything at the same time. Get yourself healthy first and then weight loss will be a big-product.

I hope this helps you out. Have a nice weekend.

13 Sep
Bi-product
16 Oct
Very Well Said Stew..wat exactly I wanted since I joined skimble..so motivating urs write up..thankyou. will ask u for guidance and advice. hope u wnt mind..have a great day..may God Bless
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 2:46pm
via iOS
No soda,candy,fast food, including fried food and drink lots of water. Doing this you will see results and after you get use to cutting these item from your diet start toning up!
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 3:00pm
via iOS
If you have belly fat crunches and sit ups will make things worse.1. You have to focus on loosing the fat first. One hour walk in the morning on an empty belly (slow cardio) followed by 10 mins of intense interval training. This is the perfect start. Will burn alot of fat and keep your metabolism high through the day. 2.WATCH WHAT YOU EAT! Sugar is your enemy also refined carbs and processed meat. Burning more calories than you consume is the key... This doesn't mean dont eat. It means eat healthy. 3.Drink only water and alot of it.

.         .             .                    .                   .         .             .                    .              
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 3:04pm
via iOS
Myfitnesspal is good way to know how much you eat. Do not starve or deprive yourself for having a sweet tooth, I mean it's all about portion control. It's about learning how to make this part of your life.
16 Oct
Arti.one query for you.i cld not find Indian Dishes in myfitness pal sadly :(. .Any App specific for our Indian dishes ? Thankyou very much..
16 Oct
Now my Routine Diet almost every day : 3 Idli+ Sambhar-Morning. .Rice in a big plate once with Fish Curry+Sambhar, Curd ,2 Vegetable dishes-Afternoon. . Dinner-4 Chapattis + Fish curry or Chicken Curry. .. Cld u let me know Arthi how much Calories all these Consume ? :( I weigh 78 kgs and have a Fat Belly :( :(
16 Oct
Myfitnesspal does have indian dishes but i think it's limited to north indian dishes. They do have a list of dosas, sambar and Idli. When you type in Udipi dosa or sambar you might get something.
16 Oct
Indian food is yummy and tastes so good...i get it :) As far how much total calories you need consume to get to your weight goal, ask an expert. I would encourage you to choose complex carbs like whole grain foods like brown rice over white rice, Whole wheat roti over white flour roti. Foods rich in whole grain have much more fiber in them which makes you fuller longer so you eat less. You can never go wrong with vegetarian dishes it just depends how much oil is in it. Watch your serving size. Bottom line: balance your workout...
16 Oct
Arti :) :) just one word. .thankss a ton...cant express my happiness for ur sincere reply. .
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 3:51am
via iOS
The best thing you can do is PLAN as many meals as possible...and obviously make them healthy;-)
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 4:00am
via Android

Water, Cardio, && HEALTHY EATING!!!

17 Sep
Intake a lot of water, lean meats, eat tons of leafy vegetables and fresh fruits. The body needs on average 20% exercise the rest all clean eating/ drinking.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51