Help!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
103 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 3:02pm
via Android

I really need to lose my belly fat! Mid and lower belly-both! My waist is like 32 inches and i really have to go down to atleast 26" within 2 months! What kind of workouts should i do? Any specific food i should avoid? Pleease help!

15 Sep
Try It Works. Latashanicole. Myitworks. Com thermofit an wraps are a great combination to get to were u need quickly
17 Sep
Thanks Latasha! will give it a try! :)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 9:14pm
via iOS
Figure out your total calories needed to get to your goal. As far as keeping track, I use myfitnesspal. It's a great app to make sure you don't go overboard with calories.

Food wise, whole grains are better. So, brown rice, whole grain bread..point is to feel fuller longer and whole grains take time to digest slowly so no crash feelings. Sodas and junk food aren't good.

Drink plenty of water.

Workouts, I would start of with cardio workouts. Building up your heart rate is a great way to tone your body. 

Just remember to give yourself time. I feel like 2 months puts way too much pressure you. You want to make healthy living part of your life. You can do it! It is possible. The whole point of this is to realize your accomplishments and to feel proud of yourself. Your a work in progress :)
17 Sep
Thanks aarti! I have thin limbs- so would cardio make my limbs thinner?
19 Sep
I don't think so. If anything it would be more toned?
19 Sep
Your welcome by the way
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 9:24pm
via Android

I use my fitness pal as well. Its a great app. Also I have trouble with belly fat as well but I am working on losing it. Good luck!

17 Sep
I use noom to keep track of my cal intake. Good luck to you too! :)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 19, 2013 7:04pm
via iOS
Hard work! If you want it as enough you can achieve anything:) just don't push too hard too fast, you could seriously hurt yourself. Fitness is about how it makes you feel about yourself not how you look:) if you have a Pinterest, searching low cal snacks and recipes has really helped me:) good luck! I know you can get it done and hope I've helped!
20 Sep
Thanks kency! I didnt think about pinterest! Will give it a shot! ^-^
20 Sep
Pinterest is awesome! Haha.
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 6:55pm
via iOS
Ai laf dys hat 
06 Oct

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51