Need help with all this..ugh

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 6:50pm
via Android

So here is what i need help with. I am on a calorie diet and i am so confused with it all.. i am suppose to eat 1200cals daily and i do but then i excercise everyday except sundays and when i do i burn off at least 300 to 450 cals. Now i am being told even thou i eat my 1200 cals that my net cals has to be 1200 also so im suppose to eat my burned off cals back? What if i dont and my net cals are not 1200? Im so confused. Also i have one cheat day a week fridays where i eat whatever and try not to watch my cals is this ok? And is there a limit i should stay at like how many cals should i go over on those days at most? Also with counting cals am i suppose to just eat whatever i want as long as i dont go over my budget or should i be eating different and watching more then just my cal intake? I am so confused with all of this and i really want to lose these 40 pounds and it not take forever. Any advice and tips would be so appriciated please help!!!!!!

15 Sep
Hey Heather:-) just remember it takes 3500 calories to either gain or lose a pound. To me ur doing fine. Lean meats,whole grains,veggies,fruits..WATER WATER,H20,H20:-)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 7:46pm
via iOS
What app do you use to manage your calorie budget? 
Myfitnesspal?
15 Sep
That and one called lose it!
15 Sep
Ok. I feel like myfitnesspal is much simpler to use. I focus on the exercise points, calorie points and calories remaining. I don't focus on the net.
15 Sep
So as long as i eat my 1200 cals a day and workout i should be ok? I dont have to worry about the net cals being 1200 also? And is my cheat day ok? Should i only go so many cals over my 1200? Also can i eat whatever as long as i stay under my 1200 or should i be eating different and watching carbs fats and all that too? Im so confused :(
15 Sep
You do wanna eat the cals you burn during your workouts so your bofy doesn't go into starvation mode and it just helps your body handle working out. I would try to watch what you eat, even on cheat days, but no need to dramatically change. Try eating an smaller portions of sweets maybe than you normally would, or something simple like that. Diets and healthy eating habits are much easier to stick too when you ease into them, throwing out everything you love overnight tends to not work do well. Hope I helped a little :-)
15 Sep
If your goal is 1200, then just figure out how much calories you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The calories you consume should be come close to 1200 calories. For every meal you decide to eat, plug it in on the myfitnesspal and see how much calories they are.
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 7:50pm
via Android

Hi

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

Hi

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 7:53pm
via Android

I luv u

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 7:54pm
via Android

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 7:02pm
via iOS
   In laf hihi

O mai gat

Hihihihihihihih 
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 7:16pm
via iOS

Hihihih

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51