Belly fat

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 19, 2013 7:37pm
via Android

Wanting to get back in shape and tone up. The only thing I am not satisfied with is my stomach. What is the best diet and exercise?

19 Sep
I have the same issue. I feel so frustrated, I am 5"5 weighing 163 according to my research am overweight. I am working out a lot now but my belly fat is still saying hi instead of bye
19 Sep
I know what you mean! I just want to get in shape and feel good about myself. Wish I had a workout partner. Would help motivation, hut haven't been able to find one. Belly fat is the only thibg I am unsatisfied with, but I am determined to get in shape to not only feel good about myself, but to be healthy and to boost my self-esteem.
19 Sep
I work out with my husband sometimes but male are different. I have done a lot of reading and I tryvto stay away from too much starch and carbohydrates but its a lost cause.
19 Sep
Yea, I have heard that it is more about diet than excercise, but I feel excercise is just as good for you as eating healthy is. Thinking of finding a personal trainer.
20 Sep
The stomach is the most stubborn... You have to be in it for the long haul
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Sep 21, 2013 5:16am

I see you haven't done any workouts yet! Get busy girl! That's the way you aork it off. Concentrate in that area, and get to working hard! Good Luck!

21 Sep
I don't post my workouts here ;-)
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 21, 2013 7:35am
via iOS
View my profile and check out my post so you have belly fat and you want abs
21 Sep
I want anything other than what I have lol.
22js_thumb
26 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 11:28am
via Android

There's no such thing as belly fat, ass fast or hips fat. It's all fat. You can get rid of it all or keep it all. Biggest lie in weight loss is that you can get rid of fat in certain places whilst keeping it somewhere else. Only liposuction works that way. If you lose some fat from your belly, you lose some from hips, ass and boobs as well! Sorry, but that's a fact!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51