30 day 10 lbs commitment

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 4:11am
via Android

Polling to see who would be interested or can be committed to losing 10 lbs in 30 days. This is more than an achievable task. I'll even help with the meal plan! I'm a wellness coach and health educator.

22 Sep
I would love to join you.
B_2_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 11:42am
via Android

Count me in...sounds exciting.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 4:42pm
via Android

This is for individuals looking to make a lifestyle change rather than a quick fix.

For more information and/or sign up, email arbryantherbalife@gmail.com

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 8:50pm

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in this “Lose 10 lbs in 30 Days Commitment”. I am happy you have decided to make healthy living a priority. I encourage you to use me to the fullest, for any questions or concerns you may have. The idea of the commitment is to encourage the inner drive for a healthy living lifestyle. Individuals, who reach this short term goal, are likely to use it as a stepping stone to reaching a long term goal resulting in a greater weight loss. The focus is not to become skinny, it is to become healthy!

A little more about the commitment, in thirty days, you will learn what it takes to maintain a healthy living lifestyle (meal planning and activity). It will also give you a chance to chat with others who, will or have similar struggles as you. This is not in any way a competition amongst the group; everyone is set to reach the same weight loss goal. I do encourage you to work towards maintaining this goal and reaching a greater weight loss goal, if you see fit. Ideally, an individual can lose 30 lbs in 3 to 4 months, so this 10 lbs commitment is very achievable.

If you feel that this is something you will definitely be committed to, email me at arbryantherbalife@gmail.com.

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 10:41pm
via Android

I'm so in! I'm ready to loose 10lbs YOU'RE ON!

Image_thumb
84 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 10:48pm
via Android

Sure I'll join want to lose a little at this time :) and change my life style a bit

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 1:55am
via Android

Looking to begin this commitment at the start of October through the end of October. As a wellness coach I am advised to tell you, consult with a physician before beginning any weight loss/management program and increase in physical activity.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 1:59am
via Android

For specific sign up and constant advising contact me directly arbryantherbalife@gmail.com. Other than that commit to: 1500 calorie diet plan (lean meats, whole grains, fruit and vegetables--clean eating! Each around 400 to 500, snacks max 100 unless meals are around 300-400) , setting up a workout program (based up your current skill level, dont over extend yourself), drinking a meal replacement shake in place of a meal, 2 if want to maximize weight loss (I'm with Herbalife Healthy Meal Replacement Shake). Engage in weekly weight-in postings and be honest (mention success, struggles, etc).

23 Sep
Hello Ashley, i like what you putting together, i wanted to join but i will pass and see how people do with the 1500 calories plan. My BMR by itself is 1939 calories plus my daily activity requirements. If i do the 1500 plan that would bring me to 1100+ calories less that my body will demand and that amount, i think its unsafe for my health. Gd luck to everyone
24 Sep
Ideally the 1500 calorie plan is for individuals who need a jumpstart to weight loss or need to lose the last little bit to reach their goal. Its especially for individuals who lead a less active life. One can up the total calories once they have began regular physical activity and exercising.
573024_1505920765_1513760625_n_thumb
1 Post
Sep 24, 2013 11:43am
via iOS
Would love to try it. I work in a restaurant long days any advice how to maintain with that schedule?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 24, 2013 11:51am
via Android

I would love to join. I have hit a slump in my weight loss. Can i email in regards to curbing a sweet tooth. Thats the culprit for me. I am relatively in decent shape but i know i can do better.

24 Sep
You sure can, I had a similar problem. Key is learning healthy alternatives that have sugar in it. And it doesn't hurt to have a cheat day to help curve cravings. But that takes will power to stick to one day and to not over do it.
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 24, 2013 1:20pm
via Android

Love to join! Using MFP my daily calories are 1300. I can add 200 to make it a even 500

24 Sep
As long as the physical activity you have is enough to burn those added calories.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51