HELP!

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 22, 2013 5:37pm
via iOS
I was eating healthy, exercising regularly and lost 6kilos. As well as this I went from DD cup bra size to C my bf was so mad, and says if they get any smaller hes breaking up with me. I stopped my diet and exercising because I'm terrified of losing them! Does anyone have any advice on how I can keep exercising and toning up without losing my boobs? Or what to eat/ how to get them back?
22 Sep
He loves yours boobs not you in fact... doesn't he
22 Sep
I thinks he loves me but I think maybe he's just very disappointed that they shrunk so much! And maybe he said that to stop me from trying to lose anymore weight :S
23 Sep
He's a loser
25 Sep
Hes a dick keep working out
25 Sep
I agree with Herel
1115870_1099882103_626423093_n_thumb
67 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 6:10pm
via Android

Jude... do you feel better when exercising ?
If the answer  is yes... well then keep on keep in on! If your B/F were any kinda supportive person he wouldn't care what size your breast are.... I agree.. sounds very shallow! Last time I checked the size of your boobs have nothing to do with the kinda person your are!!
Just my two cents!
Wish you the best of luck!  :) 

22 Sep
Yes i do enjoy it, you are right! Thanks :)
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 6:34pm
via Android

Your boyfriend sounds like a superficial jerk. If working out and dieting makes you happy do it. Dont let someone get in your way. If he leaves you someone else will come along who will appreciate you and let you do what makes you happy.

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 6:35pm
via iOS
Well first of all,sometimes its just genetics but boobs remains fat based as scientific says..so it hard to lose weight which implicates losing %fat n not losing boobs..n second well,ur bf must love u above all..not just ur appearance..well I am man,too,physical appearance counts..but if I love someone,i will still love her if she gets a bit overweight or skinny..her presence is much valuable..do want u want,for your well being..not for others,gud luck
22 Sep
Thankyou :)
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 6:37pm

Breast tissue is largely fatty so as you lose weight cup size will generally get smaller. and Shawn is right. This is your health and your body for the long term so do what you need to take care of it! The bf is honest but indeed shallow. Is he your bf or just your boobs bf? If cup size will make him break up maybe thats the best outcome anyway.

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 7:15pm
via Android

Only thing i can say is if he said that.....i dont know.......dude needs a reality check.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 22, 2013 11:30pm
via Android

TELL THAT IDIOT TO @&#! OFF AND RUN AWAY FROM HIM AS FAST AS U CAN!  RUN.  RUN.  RUN. AND U WILL FEEL GREAT   U R BEAUTIFUL...

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 11:53pm
via Android

Ok I'm going to be real right now. Please here me out. If that jerk is threatening to break up for you because of your boobs - you don't need him in your life. Your worth so much more than that. He doesn't deserve someone as amazing as you. Second, use workouts focused on certain areas like abs or thighs. Kick the

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 1:40am
via Android

Kick that jerk to the curb!!!

23 Sep
Listen I love breast just as much as the next man, I really do but the simple fact is, is that he will just have to get used to it because you're becoming a healthier and happier you that's all there is to it! Yes it will take some adjustment on his part because apparently you were like that when you first met but if he really loves you and cares about you then he'll do it regardless!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 5:16pm
via iOS
Wow! What a tool you are dating. Sound body sound mind.... There million's of men pick a new one that understands you not one that's trying to change you
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 7:37pm
via Android

Your boyfriend needs to get over it lol

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 25, 2013 8:03pm
via Android

He doesn't deserve you. Tell him to get tit implants for himself

13 Oct
Good one! xD
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Sep 26, 2013 3:23am
via Android

This guy a jerk he should be supporting u and proud of what u did u may try talk about it  but if he won't talk time to move on

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 2:37am
via Android

Pray about situation. And found guy that really love you. Godly man.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 8:09pm
via Android

Doesn't sound like he wants to be with you for the person you are but for mounds of fat attached to your chest. He sounds shallow and should love you no matter what size your chest is. Will you say the same to him it his hairline starts to recede?

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:42pm
via Android

Not going to comment on your boyfriend because enough people have said what I think, you could keep your protein up and do chest workouts to build up your sheet area, could help. Good luck with your decision.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 2:24pm
via Android

I'm sorry but that's terrible. As a fellow guy I can understand his feelings towards your boobs but.... that's pretty much threatening your livelyhood just so he can have (Your boobs the way He wants them) I understand that when your with a partner that each pretty much belong to each other but when this starts to impede on Your Happiness as a person..... its time to let go..... no offense but... this guy that your calling your bf... is a total dick. If in your heart you believe you still love him. Then talk it out, but if he doesn't change his mind..... then.... ya.. I'd have to say he is NOT WORTH IT.

07 Nov
I'm fat and no healty if you stay healty you can always get a new boyfriend. If you get unhealty he will leave you and your boobs and may be feeling bad unhealty and broken heart . Stay healty for you and your future.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51