Freshman 15

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 1:17am
via Android

So Im about two months in my Freshman year of college and Im already starting to see my Freshman 15, at this rate itll be Freshman 50! So do any of yall have any tips and exercises thatll help me maintain school and lose weight at the same time? Any good like excersizes that are quick and easy that I can do before I do homework or somethin? Any foods I should look into eating so Im not snacking all the time? PLEASE HELP ME D;

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 1:42am
via Android

Plan your meals in the beginning of the week and do one shopping trip. Don't be eating takeout every night. Take the ten minutes to put together a healthy and inexpensive meal. Remember to spend time

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 1:42am
via Android

For yourself. Take a study break and go for a walk

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 1:43am
via Android

Good luck gorgeous!

23 Sep
Thank you! :]
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 5:30am
via Android

What the f@#% is freshman 15??? Pounds? Like... gain15 lbs?

23 Sep
I have NEVER heard of that. I remember a couple of years ago when I first started college I LOST weight because I couldn't afford food. WTF are you doing??! Eating out everyday????
23 Sep
Freshman 15 is a common saying (at least where Im from) which refers to when one gains 15 lbs during their freshman year mostly because we tend to let ourselves go. With the whole adjusting to the new college life often a freshman wilk find themselves not excersizing,snacking all the time, and eating out to places that are cheap which are usually always unhealthy. No I dont eat out everyday but with the budget that I have I do tend to choose to eat unhealthy rather than healthy for the pure fact that its cheaper. I give you props for...
29 Sep
Sorry if I sounded rude, I didn't mean to. I lost weight but not in a good way. I was already skinny and had lost so much people started to tell me to eat a cheeseburger. That is really mean to say to someone who can't really afford food!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 9:50pm
via iOS
The reason we gain 15 pounds is because we can't afford the expensive healthy food. Noodles are unhealthily but cheap meals that's how I'm gaining my 15

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51