How to loose wieght?

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 24, 2013 11:26am
via Android

I m a newbie... and want to loose weight...
Can someone please tell the vegeterion diet and some excersises for loosing weight....

950 Posts
Sep 24, 2013 12:03pm
via Android

I highly recommend using the app myfitnesspal to keep track of what you eat.

Losing weight is actually pretty simple math. it's just a matter of eating less calories than you burn. It's just that usually we really have only a vague idea of what those numbers might be for us. If you keep track then the mystery is gone.

So you can exercise to burn more (which this app is good for) and keep track of those calories in myfitnesspal, and also you can watch what you eat and count the calories in myfitnesspal. The app figures all the math for you.

Try to avoid sugar. Avoid liquid calories like coffee drinks with milk and sugar, energy drinks, fruit juices. Avoid processed foods and hydrogenated oils. Basically eat REAL food: fruit, vegetables, meat fish and eggs- I stick with more eggs tuna and chicken than other meats. Whole grains like brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa.

Set your weight loss goal in myfitnesspal (I've got mine set to a very ambitious 1kg per week so I have some room for error), log and count the calories, stick with it and eventually you'll see results.

24 Sep
Oh sorry i forget vegetarian... That's fine though just eat more beans and (can you eat eggs?) I stay away from cheese just cuz it has so many calories for the minimal protein.
24 Sep
Thnxx buddy... I will try this app
24 Sep
Very well said! I completely agree with Patrick
25 Sep
Well said Patrick..:)
1 Post
Sep 24, 2013 12:14pm
via Android

hi mje 20kg kaam krna haiSimple Yoga Stretches

24 Sep
I don't think yoga stretches will work in loosing weight

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51