Opinions on cleansing?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 8:25pm
via Android

Thinking about doing a cleanse, not sure if their bad or good, and which one is the best...

30 Sep
Cleansing is good as long as you do it the right way and you get the right nutrients for your body to perform. I use Isagenix. I have done 4 deep cellular level cleanses. The energy and focus after the cleanse is complete is AMAZIN! You can email me if you would like anymore info. My email is Beckee1801@gmail.com
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 7:36pm
via iOS
Hello everyone, i am also interested to know.

Becky, you mention that you have done a "4 deep cellular level cleansing". What does that mean? Thanks in advance
03 Oct
I have done 4, 2 day deep cellular level cleansing. Which means you cleanse for 2 days in a row. I use Isagenix if you want more info about it please let me know. Using that cleanse you are getting 16 servings of fruit and veggies every time you drink the liquid. Best of all there is chocolates you can have while cleansing. When I did mine I lost 6 lbs and 12" I incorporated it with the 11 day weight loss system. I lost a total of 12 lbs and 27". I have had the most energy and I...
03 Oct
The deep cellular level means that it reaches into the cells and pulls out the toxins that are bad. Your cells hold on to fat also. This is the way to get rid if it.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 9:46pm
via Android

Prosource brand super cleanse and super detox are two things I've used that are inexpensive and good...

03 Oct
WildRose Herbal D-Tox Is amazing, I got great results ... More energy, weight loss, my skin looks better .. Give it a try, it's only 12 days
03 Oct
Thanks, i just order the WildRose 12 Days D-Tox, lets see how it goes.
03 Oct
Hello Teresa, i purchased what you recommended just waiting to reach me. Thanks
03 Oct
That's is great ... Please, please, please keep me posted on how it goes for you, the first 3 days are tough but certainly worth it! I wish you all the very best :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51