How to lose weight on the butt?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 29, 2013 9:33pm
via iOS
Is there any way to lose some body mass on the butt and thighs? I don't wanna have muscles I just wanna be thin and I'd accomplish that having a little less butt and thighs... Help please Thank you!!!
30 Sep
pure cardio &eating clean
01 Oct
Try doing a squat program or dead lifts or both look for programs that have that
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 10:56pm
via Android

try this Thinner Inner Thighs and try to run everyday Go for it..don't forget to watch out your food

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 3:59am
via Android

Twerking?

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 5:04am
via iOS
I have the exact same problem. Try the workout 'thankful thighs' and prepare yourself a wall-sit challenge. Theyre the most stubborn area of body. Most important thing is persistence. Hope it help..
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 8:44am
via Android

As far as I know, the latest fitness knowledge indicates you can't target weight loss to a specific place. Working your legs targets the muscles, but burning calories affects fat over your whole body. That's why it's so difficult to get a six pack, it's naturally the last place most people lose weight and nothing we can do changes that.

Working your butt/legs can make them look better by shaping the muscles, which shapes the flesh over the muscles. Burning the calories is always good but you gotta understand anything you do to burn calories would work, whether it's leg work or not.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51