Try to lose my weight :(

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 9:30pm
via iOS
When i try to lose my weight , my body reverses iit !!
I gain my weight !!!!!!
Any suggestion???!
30 Sep
When you 'try' to lose what exactly are you doing?
01 Oct
Okay you might be gaining muscle. So if you aren't getting a flat stomach (if you want that) then do cardio, drink lots of water, eat healthy and yoga. And just stop with weighing literally I have been a 120 pounds since elementary but I started to lose fat but stayed at the same weight.
01 Oct
That's not it what's happening is you're trying to starve yourself which is a mistake most people make and end up gaining a few. It helps to eat foods that give you the full feeling Try drinking a glass of water or two before eating and maybe eat more vegetables
01 Oct
* maybe I didn't mean to say" that's not it"
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 7:07am
via iOS
I keep running for a long distance and go to the gym but i wont eat oiliness foods , i think the foods wich i eat stick to my muscles :(
Besides im professional trainer and athlete. 
Can anyone suggest me a good program?
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 2:20pm
via iOS
Drink plenty of water, i drink lots of water everyday and especially before i go to bed, i remember losing half kg in one night!! Good luck xxx
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 3:59pm
via Android

First, if you want to lose weight, it's not helpful at all if you only go for a run.
Go for a run 3-4 times the week, don't eat something before your run, so your body learns how to burn calories (i'm german, so i don't know how to say it in a better way )  if you want to do something on the other days, do some special workouts, e.g. if your problem zone is your stomach, then do ab workouts ect.

And if your eating healthy all the time and doing a lot if sport you will first gain weight but don't worry some days after u will lose more weight than you gained,because muscles burn more calories :)
So don't worry and keep doing! You're gonna reach your goals :)

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 6:47pm
via iOS
Check my post on so you have belly fat and you want abs... Guaranteed results
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 6:52pm
via iOS
Ai laf dys
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 6:57pm
via iOS
nais

Hihihihihihihih 
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 2:57pm

Hi, have you considered a bootcamp? we offer 2/3 day residential bootcamps  - www.motivatebootcamp.co.uk

08 Oct
I am in the process of loosing weight. For me I started out first with drinking a lot of water and walking and changing some of my life style habits. Instead of driving to work I catch two buses, I put myself at risk everyday for missing my buses by running late so I will have to rush to the bus stops. I have also changed the way I eat as well. I eat salads, veggies, all meats but smaller portions. Also I never tell myself I cannot have this or that it is portion control and then after tasting...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51