How much do you lose in a month?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 12:42pm
via Android

OK, so I am getting close to my one month mark and haven't been seeing much improvements. Been doing Skimble every morning and jogging in the evening, but I'm still not seeing it on the scale. Any advice?

04 Oct
It depends wat kinda workout u doin nd also ur diet.....if ur doin intense u can reduce upto 3kgs.....it all depends on u...
04 Oct
I've been counting calories and doing skimble program in the morning and jogging in the evenings.
04 Oct
So dun worry u'll defntly see d chng after few dayz.....if possible tell me ur weight nd height....
04 Oct
175cm and 104kg. I'd say it will take about a year to get to 79kg
04 Oct
Yeah...exactly ...u r overweight but dun worry be regular nd try to do more nd more cardio nd floor exercises.....1st try to reduce weight Atleast below 100kg den start vigourous exercise ......dun give up .....all d best.....jst b strong nd try to add more protein diet to ur meal
Image_thumb
265 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 2:01pm
via Android

If you're new to working out, you are probably gaining mass due to increasing muscle mass.

As long as you are feeling fitter and healthier, you shouldn't worry about the numbers on the scale. Depending on your body fat percentage, you may not be able to see a physical change for 2 or 3 months. Just keep giving it your best. You'll get the changes you want with time and effort.

04 Oct
I do feel healthier and able to do far more physically. It just gets disappointing whenever I get on the scale at the end of the week. My sister is hardly working out and losing 11 pounds a month. I'm working really hard but my number isn't going down.
04 Oct
If your sister is just dieting to lose the weight, it's quite likely that the weight will just pile back on when she stops. By taking the time to build up muscle, the fat you lose will stay off. In my opinion, it's worth the wait. =) Don't let those numbers get you down. You will be kicking ass soon is you stick with it!
04 Oct
*if you stick with it. Typos really take it out of motivational speeches.
04 Oct
Thanks for the motivation, Claudia. And it's okay. I didn't even catch the error till you pointed it out. Lol
04 Oct
Hahaha. Ok, I'll stay quiet next time! Keep it up and good luck!
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 10:57pm
via iOS
Hello, i lost 21 pounds in the 1st month by just eating more greens, no bread, no soda or juice, one or maybe twice a week of rice in small amount like a 1/2 cup and beans with it (1/2 cup) on cheat days, consuming 55 grams of protein a day,  25 grams of Fiber a day, not eating past 6pm and LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER. Did I mentioned, NO EXERCISE! Muscle weights more than fat. Gd luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51