Any tips for a noob?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Oct 7, 2013 7:03am
via Android

Hi, im new in this and i want to lose weight but i want some tips :) please answer and follow me thx

07 Oct
I disagree Jonas. You should do whatever you prefer or you enjoy the most, always watching how and what you eat. Avoid too much hydrates, try vegetables and fruits. Luck and effort!!
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 10:30am
via Android

Do lots of cardio, it burns many calories. You shouldn't do muscle building exercises, because that would increase your weight.
I hope you'll enjoy this app

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 11:17am
via Android

A good portion of loosing or gaining muscle is what you eat. I would do some research figure out about how many calories u need to take a day. An what to eat. Tell you bthe truth plain whit rice would be best loosing whight .

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 2:00pm
via Android

If you want to lose weight, the equation is simple, burn more calories than you eat.

I recommend the app myfitnesspal for tracking calories. this workout trainer app is good for workouts but then I estimate my calories burned (maybe a ten minute workout here with many exercises I just enter as "ten minutes moderate aerobics") and enter it in myfitnesspal along with everything I eat.

It's easy you just gotta get the hang of it, log honestly, and stick with it.

07 Oct
People have to remember when they do this . That it mean to watch what you eat . If you stop eating all together or just very little an try an work out. All your doing is burning muscle plus you will be really weak. The thing is to eat every couple hours at small doses an low calories.
08 Oct
Dustin is right. If you limit your calories but only eat junk, you will have no energy and feel hungrier than if you eat a balanced diet.
Icon_missing_thumb
103 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 5:52pm
via Android

Start slowly.
1.Cut off one unhealthy everyday 2,Drink 3-4 litres of water.
3.Start your day green tea.
4. Dont have anything that's white (bread,pasta,etc)
5. NO SODA!
6. Do high intensity cardio for atleast 45 mins.
7. Have veggies and fruits in atleast two meals.
8. Instead of having 3 big meals have 4-6 small meals throughout the day.

These are rules that helped me lose 30 pounds in 5 months! Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51