Anorexia

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 3:40pm
via iOS
Hey ^^
Im a 15 years old girl from Norway! I have some eating issues very like the Anorexia some people say that I have it, so yeah! I wanna loose weight in 18 days 'cuz then im going on a trip with something called Young life. Every time I weight myself and don't like the number I see, i cut myself :/ my weight for now is 60,4 kg and I wanna get down to 59-57. I have 18 days to get down to at least 59!!! Please help D:
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 4:40pm
via Android

How tall are you?

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 4:45pm
via Android

Muscle weighs more than fat so if you have no fat then you are already perfect! And stop cutting yourself, that's a silly thing to do! perhaps do situps, pushups and squats, that will do you good.

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 5:33pm
via Android

Find someone you can talk to your problem about.I dont mean your weight,but your fixation with it and your urges to cut.Thats what needs to be fixed.And trust me,Ive been there too.I used to starve myself and that didnt help.I just got really weak and gained back all the weight that I had lost.I used to cut,too...and I tried purging.Then I realised I needed to fix this,and I focused on healthy living
So yeah please dont do anything drastic.Youre already so beautiful.Just focus on eating clean,in small amounts and frequently.Work out,but dont overexert yourself.Go for a run to clear your mind,do some strength training...and yoga is great too.Dont worry about the number on the scale.It isnt an effective indicator of how fat/thin you are.Your weight doesnt affect your beauty or self esteem.You can always inbox me if you want to talk.Stay strong xxx

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 5:51pm
via iOS
Hi Jeanette, 

I believe you need a nutrition assistance or a doctor. When you feel like your losing control over your eating and can't make up your mind about food in general and feel like eating is a sin or something...it's time for a professional to step in! I don't think it's safe to drop pounds in 18 days! The main idea is making healthy living part of your life not just for a temporary thing.

Is there someone in your life that makes you feel bad about body? I have been working on my body issues. I feel I'm short and sometimes I don't fit in but you know you don't have to fit in. When it starts to affect your health and your body tries to survive to fight infections...you owe to your body to be good to it!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51