Best tone/weightloss workouts?

3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 10:03pm
via Android

Like most people I know and want to lose weight and tone up. Anyone with personal experiences want to suggest what worked for them? I don't like running as I'm self-consious, any other ideas please? Instagram - Cramptwin

2 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 11:15pm
via Android

High intensity interval training.  Work a muscle group for 45 minutes to get optional changes and do transitions that keep your heart rate up.  Do research on HIIT for ideas and routines. This is the only way I train my clients who want to do weightless and strengthening.  I had one client lose 1.25 lbs of pure body fat in each 90 minute session. 
Make sure you do a 15-20 minute warm up before you train to prevent strains and tears and after your 45 minute workout,  finish with 20 -30 minutes of cardio.  To find the best heart rate during your cardio,  take your age minus 220 then multiply by 0.8. You should do your cardio based on your heart rate.   When you train like this,  warm up, workout then cardio,  you will be burning pure body fat at the end.   Train smart, train hard and eat fresh foods. 
Best wishes!

09 Oct
Burning 1.25 pure bodyfay per session is pure bullocks.
11 Oct
Obviously the client want able to sustain that much of weight loss for the entirety of her program. But she was overweight and those numbers are more commonly seen with obese clients. She was still working very hard and 90 minutes in addition to proper nutrition. Someone who is already healthy and not obese won't have numbers like that.
5 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 11:11pm
via Android

Brilliant! Sounds like a challenge but I won't get anywhere with a lazy attitude! Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51