Too much muscle..

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 7:42pm
via Android

Heey everyone!
I'm looking for the best way where I can either lessen my leg muscles or prevent them from gaining anymore more
I love muscle don't get me wrong but I just want to achieve my dream body that I know that I can get
Thank you!

08 Oct
Ur legs look good tho lol
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 7:48pm
via Android

You can only loose muscles by not using them and this is very hard.

08 Oct
Very hard sadly
Image_thumb
132 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 7:50pm
via Android

Well, you could give your leg muscle to me. Help me speed up the progress haha. But in all seriousness, I think just doing less leg specific workouts and do like HIIT training or circuits that focus on other body parts. That way you still build up cardio to burn calories, but not doing a lot of training on the leg muscles.

08 Oct
If I can I would totally give you some of my leg muscle lol but thank you I'll focus more on other body part workouts and less on the legs
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 10:13pm
via iOS
I find that hard to beileve that you have to much leg muscle tissue
08 Oct
Hmn...not sure if that is a diss or a positive comment lol
09 Oct
I dont know myself but unless you got ronny coleman size legs you dont have to much , i just think your over reacting
09 Oct
Maybe I am, I've always been muscular, especially on my legs and arms, perhaps I'm just following the stereotypical body image rather than my own, thanks John :)
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 10:43pm
via Android

Hey Leilani...i feel ya!!
leg muscles are the most used ones(when u walk..carry stuff..dance)i mean, my thigh muscles are the bigest cause im on my feet most of the time(i workout , skate, dance,clean the house..fo taichi & capoeira..)But..umm...let me think..oh, don't squat.. 4 me, jogging & running helped alot decrease my thigh size ..also flixiblity stretching workouts may b usefull 2!!

Hope u reach ur goal!!

08 Oct
Definitely most used lol Especially when I'm on my feet most of the day But thank you, I'm going to start jogging in the morning Never had before because of my asthma, but always wanted to :)
09 Oct
realy!! i used to have asthma 2 when i was a 6 yr..& i got rid of most of it by running as hard & long as i can at the age of 13..
09 Oct
if u have a distress or whistling when u breath, try drinking onion juice with honey..belive me, it works magic!"

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51