Not really losing fat

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 12:19pm
via iOS
I've been going to the gym for a month now and i've been hitting the weights and i've seen impressive results but I haven't achieved my main goal yet which is to lose body fat. Yeah I think I lost like a little but not the amount that would amaze others (and myslef) I have also been very mindful of my meals. I just started including HIIT cardio yesterday. I think that it is very effective. Anyways you guys have more tips on how I could lose weight faster? Thanks!
09 Oct
The thing is about weight lifting it puts on muscle and muscle weighs more than fat so if your not seeing results on a scale is because of lifting meaning you may be losing weight but the muscle overcoming it soo
Image_thumb
952 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 1:39pm
via Android

Keep doing what you're doing.

Maybe you put on some muscle which weighs more than fat so if you're the same weight/size that is still quite a good start.

You built up some muscle which helps your metabolism and now you're starting HIIT cardio, sounds perfect to me.

Watch what you eat, of course, whole foods, no processed carbs or sugars. Lots of fruit, veggies, and proteins, some whole grains.

Keep going, you gotta give it time, is all.

09 Oct
Thanks!!
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 7:50pm
via iOS
Yes do maximum intensity loose all ur energy in one workout and then eat after it just proteins and little carbs and if u have more time workout again and eat the same thing but without carbs try to get away of carbs at night cause at night u can not deplete ur carbs but if u eat proteins they will just turn to complete muscles and it will help u burn more fat , for extra intense workouts check out sixpacksshortuct on YouTube :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51