Anyone has tried Oxyelite pro?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 5:43am
via iOS
Is there anyone who has tried oxyelite pro? What does it do and how effective is it when you combine it with proper diet and some work outs?
10 Oct
Thank you, John. That's what Ive been trying to do, to eat healthy. Been on Oxyelite for 2 weeks now and so far Ive lost abt 8 lbs combining it with dieting and little workouts. You're right, there are times that I'll feel so tired when the pill wears off. I wish I can already do intense workouts to speed up weight loss but I still cant. :c
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 9:53pm
via iOS
Hello Jhen, congrats on your 8 pound decrease but i will have to say that i doubt its the OxyElite Pro. Do to your diet and eating healthy, you tend to have less water retention. Back to the topic, Oxyelite Pro is not the same as it use to be before, currently it is weak with less promising result as before. Gd luck on your diet and continue exercising, you will be losing pounds.
11 Oct
Hello Rafi. Yeah, I've read some forums abt oxyelite that there are two versions. From what Ive read, the new formula is not as effective as the old version. Oxyelite has supressed my appetite and is making me sweat more than usual when I do even casual workouts. However, there are days that I would get really tired and sleepy after popping a pill instead of having a boost of energy.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51