Burning fat quickly

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 7:10am
via Android

If your goal is to burn calories/lose fat and your exercise regime does not include jumping rope...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

its easy to fit in anytime, and it burns wicked calories. I fit it in various points all day. I like to go to the park with a book, jump for one or two minutes, read a few pages, and jump some more.

If you don't have a jumprope or don't wanna go outside, jumping jacks, squat jacks, burpees...

All of these are good ways to burn nearly max calories per minute and you can fit in one or two minutes and keep doing whatever else you're doing.

20 Oct
hye patrick..im 96kgs...171cm height.. currently my daily routine is jog about 40mins(treadmill) and also doing fat burner deluxe workout.. makw sure u consume less than u burn(calories) and u can lose weight faster... my goal is to lose 10kgs in a month....
20 Oct
Hi muhamad
20 Oct
Yeah I'm using myfitnesspal for calorie tracking, that's how I found out about how many calories jumping rope burns
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 1:14pm
via Android

I just walked to the corner store, before I left I did two minutes jumprope, and when I came back I did one minute... That's 44 more calories easily burned (and doing two mins straight jumping is still pushing my stamina at this point)

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 8:30am
via Android

I downloaded "A HIIT Interval Timer" from google play and set up a simple interval cycle, got in 15 minutes of jumprope yesterday at the park, jump for a minute, read my book and rest for three minutes... Burned around 222 calories!

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 1:52pm
via Android

Now I've got some workouts programmed in the timer. My new thing is twice a day, morning and night, go out and do  internal jumprope. 20 secs on, 10 off for eight rounds, rest for a minute, do that 3 more times and call it 10 minutes of jumprope finished in 19 minutes. 148 calories burned. 296 burned in two sessions!

31 Oct
*interval
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 3, 2013 2:29pm
via iOS
I started rope skipping and it's fun!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51