Losing weight

4 posts | Original | Recent
20 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 10:32pm
via Android

What things are your personal way to lose weight? Workouts/ activities...meals .. .anything and everything is a big help! -andie :)

64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 10:35pm
via Android

When I am busy,I count on my diet...but usually when I m exercising,,I don't watch my diet much....

21 Oct
That's awesome. I figure when I get consistent and I get down to a particular weight I can do that but right now that won't work for me lol thanks for your feedback!
21 Oct
You are welcome
144 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 10:54pm
via Android

I only get real results when I eat mostly fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts (sometimes chicken and fish) mixed with my 45 minute exercise at least every other week. Sometimes I get unmotivated and cheat here and there for like 3 days or eat right and cut out the exercise and the progress slows down. It only works when I focus and commit. Good luck!

21 Oct
Yeah. I'm one of those people I need to always watch what I eat. I need to workout daily too to keep from straying.
21 Oct
My favorite workout on here is Get It Gurl. It's pretty much a full body workout without push ups and burpees!
21 Oct
Yeah sometimes when I do the every other day thing, I start to slow down
950 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 10:58pm
via Android

I use myfitnesspal app to track calories and can't stress enough how crucial it has been.

It helps keeps track of calories I eat and burn. It motivates me to make better food choices because if I eat calorie filled junk my calories fill up but I'm left hungry with no energy.

It also motivates me to workout, so I can enter those calories burned. Even little things, ten minute walk, one or two minutes jump rope here and there, a seven minute workout from this app...I started to fit more in when I could enter it in the myfitnesspal app and see my calories balance out (and open up more calories so I could eat more yes please thank you very much)

That, and small steps not too drastically out of my comfort zone. The momentum has built and now I do a lot more, from starting small.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51