Ass kicking routine

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 25, 2013 9:12pm
via Android

Hey everyone, so I've been doing this routine for about 2 weeks now and I'm thoroughly getting my ass kicked by it (and absolutely loving it) However I wanted to get some feedback from you guys regarding whether you think I'm on the right track for what I want to achieve.

I'm 165cms and weigh 63.5kgs. I want to get my weight down to about 55kgs and seriously attack my mid section. I'd like to see this transformation in about a month.

This is my workout which I alternate every day (so strength one day then cardio the next) :

Day 1 (strength): Dedicated to Muscle, Rapid-Fire Obliques

Day 2 (cardio): Fat Burner Deluxe, 20 jog

What do you all think? I'd love as much feedback as possible!

25 Oct
I meant 20 minute jog
25 Oct
Sounds good but I'd change the routine after 2-3 weeks, so you and your body don't get bored with same exercises. Also I'd squeeze in some rest days (maybe monday-friday your routine, then sat. something else maybe interval training and sunday restday. Also try to eat healthy - 5-6 small meals, lots of veg. and fruits, more protein than carbo etc...
26 Oct
Thanks that was really helpful! What do you mean by interval training though because I'm under the impression that all the workouts that I'm doing (except the jogging) are interval workouts which is why I chose to do them in the first place

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51