HOW TO DECREASE APPETITE NATURALLY

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
146 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 3:24pm
via iOS
I have a huge appetite...i need help..:(
I have started to eat as much as healthy possible... I need to loose weight..
I dont wanna take any medicines to decrease my appetite:.is tr any natural way or foods that can help to curve my appetite???
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 8:14pm
via iOS
U can start by counting how much protein a day u take and how much fiber. A good starting point is 50-60 grams of protein and 17-23 grams of fiber. Note: Check to see how much fiber u can handle at first and increase little at a time to avoid going to restroom. Gd luck
29 Oct
Thnks alot ill try that...:)
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 11:28pm
via Android

Instead of worrying about your appetite you can just chop up vegetables and snack on those. Very low calories per volume so you could eat em all day without gaining weight.

29 Oct
Thnks :)
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 1:53am
via iOS
Drink LOTS of water! Eat good sources of protein (as much as possible), and stay low on carbs. Carbs feed the bad bacteria in your gut, and, in turn, they make you hungrier. I am a firm believer in the Paleo Diet. It is very high protein and low carbs. The protein keeps you full, and the avoidance of carbs keep you from craving.
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 2:20pm
via Android

chew gum

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 2:02pm
via Android

Eating less will decrease your hunger. You wont notice this the first week. But after 2 or 3 weeks the body will surely addept. So be strict for yourself and limit the food bite by bite

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 2:24pm
via Android

Great tips! This is exactly what I was looking for!

06 Nov
P-c-V/F in thirds. Eat all the V's u want. Same with P. All the tips here are good ones! :-) :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51