Getting my tone and slimness back!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 2, 2013 11:02pm
via iOS
Hey guys! I seriously need help. I know I'm like all of y'all out there, we love our food. But I just cannot seem to resist all the bad stuff. I tell myself I'm gonna stop eating candy ad fast food and all that, and start doing more workouts an I will do it for a week and then loose it. My stomach use to e pretty flat and attractive, and my flutes used to be perfect. I had good toed arms and now it's like there's nothing there and I just can't seem to get it back.... Help me with advice? Give me excersizes? Push me to my limit. Help me out please.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 3, 2013 2:27pm
via iOS
Hey! Well, I used to have the same problem.. But when you eat healthy for a while, you don't miss sweets. You start to realise that the sweets and the fast foods are just not worth it.. When the taste is gone, the only thing left is regret.. So try to eat healthy but nice things, like low fat yoghurt with raspberries as your breakfast or carrots as a snack. And if you're really hungry, take a handfull of nuts.. Send me a message if you want to know more things.. It's so hard in the beginning but after a few weeks, it becomes an addiction!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51