Suggest me a good cardio

11 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 8:28am
via Android

Been running out of time recently. So I only did some quick muscle workouts and now I think my fats are coming back. Any recommendations? :)

04 Nov
If u have a bag(boxing) then hit it u can get a great cardio workout as well as arms shoulders and core.
04 Nov
How about spinning
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 9:33am
via Android

Jumprope, jumping jacks, burpees, squat jacks,

Or are you looking for workouts
Fat Burner Deluxe
Cardio Fight Club HIIT

Image_thumb
155 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 11:27am
via Android

Step

Skimble_workout_trainer_app_logo_thumb
174 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 7:32pm

All of the cardios listed are great! Keep your cardio mixed up! If you are doing the same movement patterns over and over again, your body will become more efficient at those particular movements and you will start using less energy to do the same workout. Also, keeping the movement varied will allow you to incorporate different muscle groups and keep you away from overuse injuries and repetitive motion syndromes. It also helps to have different workouts to kill the monotony of the same ol same ol. 

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 9:02pm
via Android

What's a good stomach cardio?

Image_thumb
155 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 11:50pm
via Android

anything that have kicking, like tae bo or aerobox...

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 12:02am
via Android

Of course, any amount of "quick" cardio you can do, while being very beneficial to health, can still only burn so much.... If you find that you're gaining unwanted weight, take a good look at your eating habits as well. It's much easier to alter what you eat than burn it off later.

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 3:35am
via Android

Thanks everyone for the advice! I will take them into consideration :D

Icon_missing_thumb
39 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 2:31pm
via Android

I think hiking is good one. It requires a good pace and decent weight to make it work. I usually burn around 1, 000 calories on a 10 mile hike.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 8:04pm
via iOS
Check out the m100 workout on youtube by sixpack shortcuts.. Also this app has great cardio workouts
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 8:10pm
via Android

I would say go away from cardio I kind of find them boring soi do not do them alot but I train the muscle like it should be trained , do compound movements since muscles tend to grow faster when they are working together and do hiit it's really good  for burning fat and it boosts ur metabolism

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51