Any suggestions that i can do for losing some fat on my thighs and arms ?

4 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 9:11pm
via Android

Any suggestions on what to do to lose some fat from my thighs and arms? I would really appreciate it, becuz i been doing workouts for legs and arms and i just havent gotten any results and im trying to get back into shape like i was back in high school & i want to be toned and i really want to lose my belly fat and so i can be fit..any suggestions?

513 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 9:25pm
via Android

There are no workouts that make you loose fat at a special part of your body. You can do cardio and loose fat on your whole body. Btw when you do arms or legs workouts, you'll gain muscles under the fat, what doesn't look very good.

04 Nov
Oh ok & what are good excercises for me to do cardio?
04 Nov
Running for example
05 Nov
I think muscles help shape your body and always help you look better. Don't be afraid of muscle building, it burns a lot of calories, is great for health, looks great, and you will def NOT get "too muscely" like many women worry about.
05 Nov
Ok thanks :)
950 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 12:16am
via Android

To lose weight, you gotta burn more calories than you eat. So it helps to use a calorie tracker like myfitnesspal.

Most of the results come from changing what you eat, unless you are able to do hours of exercising per day.

Doing exercise is v important though, gives your metabolism a kick, makes you much healthier, your body looks better as the weight melts off. Without exercise you can diet and lose weight and still look kind of blah/flabby.

You just gotta find some workouts, doesn't matter what they are, keep trying new ones.

The A-Team
Cardio Fight Club HIIT
Scientific 7-Minute Workout
Leg & Core Superset

Try those and use em as a starting point... Don't be afraid to try any others. Go for it!

05 Nov
Thank yuh :) & i will and i have fitnesspal and i use it everyday
74 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 2:43pm

These workouts here on skimble have helped my legs GREATLY and I hope they will do the same for you.

The Brazillian Booty program

Go Go Gadget Legs

Thankful Thighs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51