Confessions!!!!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 11:34pm
via Android

I took a week off from dieting and working out , and gained 5 pounds! Darn Halloween candy! Am I the only one out there? Go ahead, let's lay it on the table..

05 Nov
Hey girl dont feel bad we all fall of the wagon.just get back on track the following day.its alot of temtations when candy is just sorrounding us.beliveme or not even the pros fall of the wagon.just by eating acouple of candies wont get us 2 gain alot of weight.in our bodys theres also retained fluids,muscle, and fat.we miss understand sometimes and think that every thing in iur bdy is pure fat wich is not.in my recomandations just start fresh the next day.hope thiz helpz
08 Nov
I've gained 5 lbs too. It's soooo Hard to loose them now. Especially the holidays are coming and it's baking season, I always want to bake when it gets cold. My plan is to keep going to the gym 2-3 times a week so at least I won't gain any more lbs and watch what I eat. Good luck!
Image_thumb
265 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 11:37pm
via Android

You probably needed and deserved it! Work hard and make up for it!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 11:46pm
via Android

I splurged for a week and gained half a pound. ..

Image_thumb
112 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 11:46pm
via iOS
I DIDNT WORK OUT ALL SUMMER WAS SO LAZy but now I ride my bike 8 miles a day for like and hour
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 1:19am
via Android

Guilty as charged...I ate bad stuff the last two days...but back on track now

Image_thumb
145 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 4:53am
via Android

Had a cheat meal today .. about to have another.

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 2:15pm
via Android

spent last few weeks buried in my addiction to fruit loops with marshmellows and whole milk....  morning, noon, night even snacks. i got a great gift of 15 lbs for my cereal dedication. today im back to SPECIAL K, BANANA WITH SKIM.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 12:16pm
via iOS
This week has been hard on me. I moved here  (Texas) from Hawaii and have been without the time change for YEARS. I was so stoked about it when someone reminded me and now I can't seem to wake up. So yup, I'm trying to combat tiredness with Halloween candy and coffee- poor choices on my part. I'm sure you all still look amazing!  Just don't feel guilty and keep working!
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 1:38pm
via Android

Havent done my squats 3 weeks in a row! Lazyness and a slight knee problem have kept me off.

Image_thumb
265 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 1:56pm
via Android

Just gave in to temptation and had a huge block of hazelnut chocolate. So yummy but so unhealthy!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51