6 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 2:31pm
via Android

why do i put so much effort and time into planning this great workout, healthy menu/food purchases, design logs and charts posted to fridge with goal photos...... yet now that its time to put plan into action im able to think up every possible excuse.

13 Jan
Commitment is everything. Pick a time and stick to it. It's hard. I'm there myself. I do my workout in the morning before work. The only excuse I have is sleep lol.
9 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 12:19pm
via iOS
Think like Ronnie (Coleman [former mr. Olympia]): "ain't nothin to it, but to do it!!"  You got this, just tell yourself that you're on the wagon tomorrow!!
612 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 7:28pm
via Android

Because you do not want to change and therfore you will never succeed. Not meaning to seem mean but its the truth.  When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe you WILL be successful

1 Post
Jan 13, 2014 3:49pm
via iOS
Try talking to someone you trust whenever you start trying to make excuses. You probably ask yourself, " should i go work out? But i have that thing..." Ask your friend that and have them tell you to go work out. Sometimes you just need an external push to get you started.
64 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 4:44pm
via Android

Honestly just get stuck in to it, you will soon start to love the burn and the changes to your body and health. Perhaps though your expecting to change too much of your life style too soon. Maybe the best way for you to get into the plans youve made is to start a little smaller and progress  into the bigger picture

15 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 7:11pm
via Android

If you look in the mirror and dont like what you see, that should be motivation enough. Only you can take that first step,  and only you can improve yourself.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51