Boiled rice

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 5:03pm
via Android

Eating boiled white. Is that a gud idea considering wanna lose wait?

06 Nov
No its not good for abs
07 Nov
Eat Brown rice
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 5:07pm
via Android

Haaa boiled white is gud but if u wanna reduce go for a brown rice it will Help a lot....

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 8:39pm
via iOS
I believe that keeping your carbs reasonably low is better for weight loss. I'm not a big believer in cutting out things completely though.
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 8:47pm
via Android

Its no problem. Just weigh ur amounts off so you dont go over your calls you need.

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 9:02pm
via Android

It's not! White rice is carbohydrate pure.

07 Nov
Sorry. But now seriously explain to me why rice would be so bad. I would love to know :-)
07 Nov
It has many carbs and beside this not very much.
07 Nov
Tbh it doesnt even have that much kcal. But i gues thats a matter of opinion.
07 Nov
I know that Chinese eat alot of white rice. . Even in their breakfasts... n of all the ppl they have less number of fat ppl ... :D Chinese kunfu lol
07 Nov
Yes I know. I'm just saying that it is not good for loosing weight. Of course it is not as bad as eating fatty food.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 9:12am
via Android

I prefer brown rice for the benefits of the whole grain.  Carbs aren't necessarily bad... They get a bad rap cuz they're calorie rich, and as a culture we eat too many and too processed. They're necessary for a balanced diet tho and better in whole grain form. I forget all the details but I think there's a bit more protein and also cleansing fiber. Google "brown rice cleanse"...there's probably loads of info and opinions on the health values of white rice out there too. To me it just seems too much like naked starchy carbs and not whole grainy enough.

Brown rice is great, but combined with everything else I try to eat for health I gotta be careful not to eat too much. I measure my servings now cuz I was totally eating too many calories of rice and not seeing weight loss results.

Image_thumb
288 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 11:40am
via Android

I eat rice everyday

Feb2016_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 11:41am
via Android

Actually, look into black rice, its awesome and good for you.

70802_655741157_112040589_n_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 6:18pm
via iOS
My go-to substitute for rice is quinoa .. Good carb plus high in protein
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 12:23am
via Android

White rice is actually pretty bad for you. To make white rice, all of the nutrients are stripped from the grain to make it easier to cook. The "enriched" white rice has synthetic additives to make it almost healthy. Same goes for white bread. Choose whole grains

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51