Losing waight

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 6:06pm
via Android

Will I lose weight if I eat one veg soup per day? And if I will, how fast?

11 Nov
You'll lose but you'll lose more than fat! That's just not enough calories/day to fuel your body
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 12:19am
via Android

All you'll lose is water weight, and in the process you'll also lose muscle mass which can be very bad for you. In addition, you can expect to become VERY constipated. Don't starve yourself like that. There's plenty of ways to lose weight. The fastest being the reduce sugar intake. I'm not just talking about soda and candy. If you look at the back of every item on the nutrition section, you'll find sugar in a lot of things...processed soup included. Those also contain a lot of sodium (which will raise your blood pressure and add water weight). Be educated on healthy foods. Stick to fruits, veggies, and healthy meals in the right portion size and you'll be fine. In addition to food you also need to exercise. How often do you do that?

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 2:45am
via Android

That's a bad idea.

You could eat UNLIMITED fresh vegetables per day and still lose weight. That would be better but STILL not very good.

You need a serving of carbs, it doesn't have to be big. And a serving or two or three of protein. If you want to have a crazy diet just stick to no sugar, no processed foods. That's a pretty "drastic" diet in todays world but way healthy and still you'll lose weight.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 10:53am
via Android

Thanks.. I exercise 2-3 times a week(cardio work etc.) But also do squats every day and workouts for legs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51