14 Year Old Wanting to Lose Weight

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 2:23am
via iOS
Hello! I am 14, 15 in a month, and I am really wanting to lose weight. I have started to count my calories. I need help on what workouts I need to do and how to lose weight quick! I also would like motivation from some awesome people. Thank you in advance!
13 Nov
Oh sweetie you really don't have to count calories. You should just eat healthily. Think about it it's better to have idk a 300 calories Orange juice Or something than 0 calories of diet coke. Cardio is the best thing for losing weight. There's allot of great exercises on this app for you. Give your body rest though you can't over do it. I'd say do cardio exercises and other exercises 4-6 times a week. Running is a great exercise. And to get motivated really consider getting a tumblr.they have great fitness blogs. Also instead of tracking progress by the...
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 5:07am
via Android

you dont always need to count calories, I mean that will make you want and crave food. 2 tips I recomend (besides 3 days of workout a week to start) #1 drink 8 glasses of water a day (not tiny glasses im talking huge glasses it will flush your body of toxins ) #2 and to eat as much as possible. ya you heard me! as long as its mainly fruits, veggies, meat (i mean thingd like chicken breast no burgers) this will keep you full, stop craveings, and help loose wheight. its working for me hope it helps u :)

12 Nov
I think you should watch what you eat, eat slowly so you know when your full, also only eat fruit meat and veggies. Workout daily, or as much as you can. That's my adivce.
Image_thumb
143 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 6:31pm
via Android

I would cut down on eating junk I'm 15 I lost 15 lbs doing this bit if you woekout a lot and gain that weight back don't worry its muscle and know muscle weighs more than fat I weigh more than my friends and they have no muscle on some of them

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 6:38pm
via Android

Cardio is important when you want to lose weight but so is weight training. The more muscle the more fat you will burn even at rest. So do cardio(jog,jump rope,act.) But don't skip out on the weights either. Also u don't have to jump on a diet what I do is I eat what I want but in small amounts. Instead of eating to get full I eat till I'm not hungry. But remember more muscle equals more fat being burned

12 Nov
Ect. Not act lol
Nov 12, 2013 10:21pm
via Android

If your looking to lose weight then do insanity dvd

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51