Belly fat...

8 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 5:17am
via Android

I'm 22 I'm 5' 2" and I weigh 160 pounds. I had twins on 4-1-11 and since then it has been a constant struggle for weight with me. My biggest issue is my stomach... On top of loose skin and stretch marks it seems that no matter what I do I can't get it to tone up. I have been faithfully working out for a little over a week now and am determined to lose about 30 more pounds. I have lost ten already but none of the weight seems to be leaving the belly area... Is there any way to tone the flab? And to get rid of the muffin top? I have been doing the absolutely amazing abs workout, the speed routine, and the wall challenge everyday and am now adding some yoga in before bed so I'm stretched and comfortable when I sleep. If anyone's got advice I appreciate it :)

16 Nov
Patience and consistency with clean diet and ull get there
105 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 7:24am
via iOS
You can't lose weight in just one spot. When your body burns fat, it burns fat all over. The best way to go about toning up your stomach is to continue your weight loss goal and find exercises that tone the areas you want. 

The best advice I have after losing 40lbs is that you want to work out your whole body and do extra exercises for targeted areas. Your body will naturally slim down evenly and won't sag as much. And please, please, please don't try to rush the weight loss. Anything over 1-2lbs loss a week can be dangerous. And don't eat below 1,200 calories a day, as that'll do so much more harm than good. 
950 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 1:34pm
via Android

Yeah the belly is usually the last place the body burns fat off. that's one of the reasons a six pack is so amazing and desirable, cuz it's damn hard to get.

You just gotta keep doing your thing and it'll get there. Don't lose hope, it's highly unlikely that you are some special breed of human who just can't lose belly fat, if you do the work and put in the TIME (patience) it WILL happen.

116 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 2:29pm
via Android

Walking/jogging and any other type of cardio also u need to really watch what u eat no sodas no chocolate and lots of fruits and veggies. Also add weight training because its also important in losing weight because muscle burns fat so the more muscle u have the more fat you will burn hope this helps good luck and don't give up

2 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 8:30pm
via Android

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the advice :)

1 Post
Nov 15, 2013 10:54am

We can lose fat either by eating natural food like fibrous fruit and fish or by supplementary products.

As the fish consists of omega 3 fatty acids, so they are capable of digesting fat from the body and slowly slowly the we can lose our belly fat and through supplements and exercise we can loss belly fat faster than any other techniques.

12 Posts
Nov 30, 2013 1:33am
via Android

Hi. I'm 22 as well and weigh almost as much as you do, but don't have a bundle of joy to show for it. I'm in the same place as you-frustrated and struggling. I'm not sure what exactly to do either, but I just want you to know that you're not alone in this journey.

3 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 10:12pm
via Android

John. ..what kind of suppliments are you referring too?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51