How do you lose back fat?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 9:32pm
via Android

You can't lose fat at a specific area at your body. Just do cardio and it'll go away.

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 9:48pm
via Android

You can tighten the "fat" by doing various lower back exercises if you go to a gym there should be a machine called Hyperextensions (back extension.) Or you can lay flat on your stomach arms straight reaching above your head, lift your legs and arms up as high as you can at the same time without hurting yourself. Hope this helps!

17 Nov
It really does help to tighten those muscles back there.
Image_thumb
143 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 10:13pm
via Android

I would do planks in push up postion military press pull ups lat raises deadlifts superman position there are more if u want to lose back fat u need to turn it into muscle if you are not overweight or under weight I would do kickboxing it works core muscle upperbody lower body endurance and stamina and flexibility

14 Nov
I know it does work i use to be fat but know I m in very good shape for my age if it gets to be easy to punch put dumball in your hands
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 10:17pm
via Android

Run. Then run some more. Haha

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 2:06am
via Android

Before I started working out I had that issue with my bra making it look like I had back fat and in the front where my armpits are. And I was very skinny lol. After a few months it disappeared. Pushups were what really helped I think.

17 Nov
Also my body fat % has went up since then and I still have no problem. Focus on building the muscle, not just on cardio and you should be fine.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 2:44am
via Android

Drink extra water to help minimize water weight and walk uphill are some quick easy suggestions.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51