2 Months Clean

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 16, 2013 5:30pm
via Android

Nov 11th marked 2 months of no soda,no fried foods! I'm Team Water! I'm a big girl and I've been getting compliments left & right on how great I look. Hah what I find crazy is around this time of year I get sick. But with eating mainly fruits & veggies I havent felt bad.

17 Nov
That's wonderful keep up the good work!!!!
Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 3:21am
via Android

Dude I stopped drinking all types of carbonated drinks two years ago. Best decision of my life. Now that I've taken sips here and there, it takes the form of acquired drinks like alcohol. Soda is very strong for celibate tongues. You'll see the difference when you muster up the confidence to take a sip later down your fitness journey. But yeah you'll look great in no time.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 3:20pm
via iOS
Yay, you go girl :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 3:29pm
via iOS
I ⭐️WISHHHH⭐️ i Could Stop drinkinq soda like that. I have at LEASTT 1 2liter of coke ADAYYY.  I just can't stop drinking soda , I'll substitute it for water alllll dayy & I know it's terrible .⚠️HELPPP⚠️
17 Nov
Instead of drinking pure soda,dilute it half and half water,ur body just needs to get use to little caffeine each day and one day ur carvings won't be as bad:-)
17 Nov
Cravings* lol
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 3:46pm
via Android

Good job!!:-) and if u ever feel like falling to temptation, look toward the Lord to steer u back on track:-) God bless!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 5:57pm
via Android

Not really a soda drinker myself but notice that when I take as much as a glass my stomach swells.  Avoid it....not good for where you are trying to go!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51