Advice For Belly and Thigh Fat?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Nov 22, 2013 6:22pm
via Android

My belly and thighs are the main body parts I'm working on. :P I don't have a bunch to lose but I was just wondering if any of you had any advice on how to lose them? :D It's most appreciated. Thank you.

22 Nov
My tummy used to be my problem area not so much anymore. I found that by reducing your carbs intake definitely helps, I've stopped eating bread and switching white rice/pasta for brown my tummy is really toning up now! I also do belly dancing and insanity hiphop abs- there is a mixture of abs/thigh/butt workouts on there. You should try them if you don't already. Hope that helps :)!
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 6:41pm
via Android

Unfortunately, you can't lost weight in a specific part of your body. The fat just comes off where it wants to. I have the same problem but I've been losing weight and slowly see a difference. Do lots of cardio and eat right 90% of the time. Meaning, eat lots of fruits, vegetables, lean meats, nuts, and seeds. Also, drink at least 2 liters of water each day. If you don't see results immediately, don't be discouraged. I've recently learned that the fat in the back of thighs is one of the hardest places to get rid of because there isn't a lot of blood circulation there. Just keep going and don't give up! I hope this helped :)

22 Nov
Wow :D that's the answers I'm looking for! Haha. Thanks so much. I have been committed in the past before but after 6 months with no results but a 5 pound decrease (plus a gluten free, vegan and no sugars over 8g strict diet without splurge) I was done! XD I hope this time it's different and I will be sure to follow those instructions. :)
22 Nov
Plus all I really want is to make sure my thighs don't rub together and I have a flat tummy that's a little toned. Not too much though xD I only have like a brick size amount of belly chub to lose xD
22 Nov
Aww I'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted. Are you allergic to gluten? If not, you're missing out on good vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Also, sometimes I'll hit a plateau and then decide to cheat. Soon after, I'll lose some more weight. I think you should cheat at least twice a month so that you don't go crazy and I do believe it promotes weight loss. There are 3500 calories in one pound of fat so just try not to go over. But if you do, it's fine. One bad meal won't hurt you too bad. I have...
22 Nov
Aww it's okay :) And no. I took supplements. My little brother is severely Autistic and what is sometimes common for children with Autism is that there are foods they can't handle. Most commonly it is gluten. Unfortunately, he cannot have gluten and he doesn't like meat and is super sensitive to sugar. So we just grew into the diet along with him. XD And good luck with your goal, by the way! :D
23 Nov
I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know of that. I commend you for taking on such a diet. Just don't forget to treat yourself sometimes, okay? And thank you :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 22, 2013 9:22pm
via Android

Try C.L.A it targets those areas and it's naturally found in your body.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 7:44am
via iOS
Check out my topic.. So you have belly fat and you want abs... Take my advice ! Follow it! And you will be pleased with your results

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51