Weightloss Suppliments

8 posts | Original | Recent

Imagejpeg_2_2-1_thumb
26 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 12:57pm
Hey, do anyone use weightloss suppliments? What have you found to be useful?
25 Nov
Gnld themogenic enhancer and gnld amitone. It worked for me. I also did a one month water fast. Lost 15kg. Now I am on strictly fruit and vegetables..... I workout for an hr every day 30min morning and evening. Hope it helps?
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 1:32pm
via Android

As far as I know, unless you have a real good medical reason, or you're an actor preparing for a part, most supplements aren't going to help you, as they don't give you the habits you need to keep the weight off.

Making small changes to your lifestyle, and losing weight at a conservative pace, you are more likely to be successful in both losing the weight and maintaining a healthy weight after you reach it.

25 Nov
Green or white tea is a healthy habit that is sustainable and often used similarly to weight loss supplements, just not as dramatically
25 Nov
You know a lot about health?is that what you do for a living. If so we can ask you.
25 Nov
Mike, I am definitely no professional. I know some "basics" that I picked up from being interested for many years and reading lots of different sources. I am not a professional, I just try to share what I've heard or read cuz I know it can be tough to find answers to specific questions... most of this stuff I pick up randomly reading blogs while searching for info about something ELSE.
25 Nov
That's good to know and help people thanks for your information.
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 8:34pm
via Android

I don't think they work. I took ali for a while but once I stopped taking it I gained weight back. 

24 Nov
Look you can use natural suppliments try rining oatmeal water and in the morning eat just toatoes and pineapples for breakfast. For the oatmeal water use 1c oatmeal in 3 liters water and u can keep it in the freege for 1 week instead of drinking jjust water. Drin that ad it helps you stay calm. Im trying to loose weight from my pregnancy and i was 216lbs when i was doe having the bby is only been 1 month and im down to 187lbs
24 Nov
Wow thats a lb a day! Awesome job I bet your breast feeding.
25 Nov
Dnt do tht!!...eat clean and healthy and exercise...crash diets dnt work and can b dangerous!!! Supplement if u want...jus remember to do ur research first..diet wise if it sounds weird as rule stay away frm it..
25 Nov
In regards to drinking th oatmeal water
25 Nov
Thank you Hannah H, I'm so tired sometimes and just wondering if anyone had any helpful suggestions.
Imagejpeg_2_2-1_thumb
26 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 9:07pm
Is the oatmeal cooked?
Imagejpeg_2_2-1_thumb
26 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 10:40pm
Yes its awesome. I'm going to try the oatmeal water.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 12:51am
via iOS
there is this drink called 'slim fast' it really helps :)
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 2:49am
via Android

Fat burners and such do work but they are not little magic pills tht will strip pound after pound away...they are supplements they supplement an already good and clean diet and exercise routine their r several good ones on the market...Google thm...thn Google products and see wat the reviews are for thm

Imagejpeg_2_2-1_thumb
26 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 4:16am
Thank you guys so much.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51