3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Nov 27, 2013 8:21pm
via Android

What if calorie budget is okey but your sugars and proteins are more then it should be??

12 Posts
Nov 30, 2013 1:24am
via Android

That happens to me a lot. It's hard in the "supersize me" mentality. I think (I'm not an expert) it's best to lower the sugar intake and add more veggies and whole fruits. I know it's easier to grab something fast, but I think prioritizing healthy snacks/meals with planning can help. I know that for me chips are a weakness, but if I have none in the house, I'll eat applesauce or the like-something better. Don't rid your diet entirely of sugar (and definitely not protein! It's vital!), but try to eat it sparingly. The holidays are a test, I know! (I struggle, too.) But you'll feel better if you eat less sugar. Good luck!

950 Posts
Nov 30, 2013 2:31pm
via Android

It's okay if you're just getting started in this whole thing, don't worry about that so much. Start by just trying to keep your calories within your goal. You will start to naturally adjust to healthier ratios as you get a better idea of what foods work well and what doesn't.

If you've been doing this for over 3 months now, you may have to try to put some more effort into looking more carefully at the food before you eat it.

What guidelines are you using? How do you know your sugars are over? Myfitnesspal?

04 Dec
Im using this for months now but im not trying to lose weight just to mantain it..:-) Im using my fit pal

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51