Healthy weight for 12yrs??

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 2, 2013 7:40pm
via Android

I am 157 cm age 12 what is my healthy weight??

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 2, 2013 10:09pm
via Android

You shouldn't worry a about your weight a that age you will be constantly growing and your body will change everyday

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Dec 3, 2013 6:36am
via Android

Yeah bmi calculators won't calculate for that age, there is no recommended weight endorsed by doctors. However, you can easily tell if you might need to be getting a little more exercise.

If you're concerned, try eating less processed foods and stick with lean meats and real whole foods that don't come in a box with ingredients. You know, fruits and veggies and whole grains. Get some exercise regularly. Don't try and control things too much, at that age you need a lot of crucial nutrients so just eat a lot but eat healthy. With a minimum amount of effort (or a huge amount of effort if your family keeps junk foods around) you can let your young body do half the work and be just fine and healthy.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 3, 2013 8:31am
via Android

I also worry about my weight as a thirteen year old. Apparently twelve year olds should weugh in between fourty anf fifty kgs

03 Dec
Not sure where you get that info cuz there is no official recommended weight for that age cuz kids develop at different rates.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51