What are some good diets for high iron intake and to boost vitamin D.
I'm not the best at eating well so ideas will help :)
To boost the amount of iron in yourdiet, try these foods:
- Red meat
- Egg yolks
- Dark, leafy greens (spinach, collards)
- Dried fruit (prunes, raisins)
- Iron-enriched cereals and grains (check the labels)
- Mollusks (oysters, clams, scallops)
- Turkey or chicken giblets
- Beans, lentils, chick peas and soybeans
And here's a tip: If you eat iron-rich foods along with foods that provide plenty of vitamin C, your body can better absorb the iron.
I use myfitnesspal to monitor how much I eat! It's so helpful!!
Or u could take vitamen and mineral supplements to aid in ur diet