Need to lose at least 30

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 4:52pm
via Android

I have my annual physical in april and I want to be at least 30 lbs less. I have trouble with my cholesterol so maybe this will help.

06 Dec
U can do it. Lots of water good diet and exercise. I'm there with u wanting to loose 30 pounds. Heck I'm aiming for 60. Don't give up we can do this :)
08 Dec
Go for it. I have issues with my cholesterol too. One of the things the doc recommends is working out.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 5:00pm
via Android

It will help for sure! Be steady in your purpose!
:-)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 4:24pm
via Android

Thank you

08 Dec
i just had a baby in Oct so i def need to lose these extra 30 lbs! lets do this!!
08 Dec
Lets do this
08 Dec
Congratulations on having the baby.
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 6:40pm
via Android

Believe in yaaa, darling! You can di it and you will ! Don't say "i NEED to loose" it's better to say "i WANNA loose" Stay positive and when it's hurting during a aorkout and you feel your muscles then go on and don't stop it's a positive sign! Drink a lot of water and eat less calories than you burn! :D

GOOD LUCK, IF YOU NEED MORE MOTIVATION DURING THIS TIME KIK ME! theythinkimbrasilian

08 Dec
Thats great advice. Thank you so much. I will keep you close.
08 Dec
You're totally welcome!
Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 6:54pm
via Android

Ain't no thing. Slowly cut out fast food. Carbonated drinks. Drink only water. Then slowly start to workout. You'll feel good. Cut out processed foods. Go step by step.:)

08 Dec
Thank you. I can so do that and save money while doing it.
Hw123_thumb
44 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 7:04pm
via Android
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 8:28pm
via Android

Don't do it to lose weight, do it to be healthier! Go for and believe in yourself.

08 Dec
I want to be a better me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51