Dec 10, 2013 2:37am
via iOS
Any suggestions how to meet this goal?
10 Dec
You can but it's not healthy you'll just gain it all back plus more
10 Dec
Yeah I know ... :(
12 Dec
I did, but it was from me struggling with an eating habit. It is not healthy! I hope you realize this.
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 2:45am
via Android

Diet and exercise.

10 Dec
Do you have any suggestion what kind of diet is effective?
10 Dec
Caloric deficit
Dec 10, 2013 3:43am
via Android

Do u drink soda? If so quit it drink water

10 Dec
Nope I dont. Ive already lost 60 lbs within 4 mos time but I need to lose 10-20 more.:( i think it just plateaud.:(
Dec 10, 2013 3:49am
via Android

Well that going to happen I'm.In the same boat but I gain 3 over thanksgiving your body does want let go there is a pill I take to lose some of my weight but you can't use it all the time its not healthy for your body its called (phentermine )

10 Dec
Is is effective? Where can I buy that?:)
10 Dec
*is it
10 Dec
It is I lost weight so did my dad and aunt on it . My aunt hadn't seen me in a while she was shocked in how much I had lost in weight so she doing it now too i get my pills from my doctor u can try that or i think gmc might have it also
10 Dec
30lb I lost but right now I consider overweight my bmi is great I'm just trying to get toned
10 Dec
Wow! Thats a lot of weight! How long did you take it? I hope to loose atleast 10 in 2 weeks. :(
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 4:39am
via Android

U can its not healthy to do it tht way...u ever ride n some of these new cars??? Lots of safety features...so annoying! Our bodies same way restricted calorie diets cause our bodies to go into a type of survival mode yea an annoying safety mechanism ur metabolism slows down...our bodies use th same amount of calories whether we eat little or much eat to much it stores th extra as a deposit for future use i.e weight gain eat to little it still uses th same amount of calories so it makes withdraws i.e weightloss ur body if taking in to little to long goes into ths survival mode slows down ur metabolism tht way its daily caloric needs r less and u stay alive longer sorta speak so inorder to lose weight ud hav to cut back even more ths is dangerous and whn u start eating again ur body is still on safety mode ur metabolism is still slower and u end up gaining th weight back and usually more sense ur body for th moment now requires less thn before...ths is a very hard thing to reverse..slow and healthy weight loss and making healthy habits and exercise is long term satisfaction

10 Dec
Let me find it and all show u
10 Dec
Its on my profile in the pictures
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 3:55am
via Android

I lost 8 lbs in a day but in a off road motorcycle race and need of iv to 're hydrated

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51