be gone belly fat

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 6:32am

what are some good home exercises to get rid of belly fat and also burn some fat off for a 220 lb guy?

07 Jan
Running ride a bike cardio crunches
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 7:35am
via Android

Actually in my opinion, it is easier to lose body fat by controlling your food habit than by doing exercises. For exercises of course, it should be cardios and there arent chosen exercises to lose certain parts of the body but rather your body as a whole. So eat healthy (avoid too much sugar, carbohydrates, processed food) and do some simple cardio (like 'Fat burner deluxe' in this app) for around half an hour a day or every two days and see what happens after 3months :) I lost around 22lbs just by food control btw.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 7:47am
via Android

If you don't know about exercise stuff. Then you should go for dancing one hour daily

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 7:58am
via Android

Yeah I need some help here too just got a new phone ready to kick off the new year with a new body. I usually do belly dancing ti keep my middle in check not sure if that helps.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 8:02am
via Android

Instead of belly dancing you should try some kinda hip hop ....and do any kinda dance with full intensity and avoid sugar and fatty things as they destroy your stamina

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 8:04am
via Android

Can't dance at all now...no space in the apartment. Hence I lost my tone and now on here to get it back

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 8:09am
via Android

For dancing little bit space required approximately about your bed size....if you don't have then go for skipping...ultimate exercise for all over shaping. .

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 9:54am

If you want to lose weight you need to do a couple things:

1) Increase heart rate

2) Exercise large muscles

3) Get sweaty!!!

4) Eat Healthy

Now, what do I recommend to do this? Kinetic exercises. Things that involve you moving your muscles, and lots of them! Jumping jacks are a great warm up. For those who don't have alot of space, straight up high jumps in the air or doing high knees is one of my favs. I'm currently doing this in a tiny attic room and while its not ideal, it works. 

If you are trying to lose weight, do jumps and stuff with your legs before you start doing crunches. Work the larger muscles first.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 5:21am
via iOS
Pushups for thirty seconds,
Situps for thirty seconds. Do as many as you can until each thirty seconds is up! Keep on rotating this for 5, or if you wanna go extreme, 10 minutes! In a matter of weeks you'll lose your belly fat!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51