New years resolutions...

2 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 1:21am
via Android

Ok so I've had this account awhile now but I've been off it for far too long. I'm posting because the new year is fast approaching and I want to cite my fitness resolutions someplace. Last year I wanted to lose 15 pounds. I went from 195 to 170 it took me from january to about march or april to do so. I then plataued at 170 and stayed that way until sept when I finally lost another 3 pounds. I of course have gained those 3 lbs back. I also gave up and just didn't want to gain it all back like all the other times after my pregnancy. It is now about to be the new year again and I want and need to renew my motivation and my desire to lose weight.
This year was a tough one my mom was diagnosed with cancer she had surgery and is ok now but for a long while things were not ok. I am at a place where I can finally get back on track with my goals.
This year my goal is to lose 25lbs. And to start and finish the insanity program. So what are your fitness goals and how do you plan to accomplish them?

28 Dec
Similar here! Would like to lose about 60 lbs this year. aready gearing up and planning for the new year! :)
66 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 1:31am
via Android

I want to lose 35 pounds this year so next year(2015) so on my prom i can go buy my dress anywhere not look for a special store for plus size :)... Im sorry if i was offensive.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51