4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 28, 2013 10:30am
via Android

I'm ready to get fit but is there a quick way to lose 40 pounds in 2
weeks

28 Dec
Do not eat heavy meals after 6 pm, drink green tea twice a day & exercise as much as you can !!
28 Dec
Hi. Being a bit more realistic of what is healthy to do. I think 40 lbs in 2 months is already a big goal to achieve. Get professional help with this.
29 Dec
What are you eating habits? How physically active are you?
Feb2016_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 11:24am
via Android

40 lb in two weeks? Go under the knife, otherwise no.

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 11:33am
via Android

U had taken ur first step in realizing tjat u need help, thenxt step is that u need to watch ur nutrition , after that start doing cardio like running , at the beginning u will loose fat really fast so use this time to loose most of the fat that u don't want , when I first started I went down almost 40pounds in 1month , it's kinda hard but it worked , so loosing 40lbs in 2weeks is kinda impossible , don't get me wrong u can loose them but u will have to starv urself and it's not gd , Ill say start of by loosing 15-20lbs per 2weeks and after u reach a goal were u csn do more than running start doing calisthenics :) hope this helps

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 8:19pm
via Android

Hey ...no u can't lose 40lbs n two weeks and Ill b honest dieting doesn't work..ull hav to make changes n ur life strict dieting will send on a rollar coaster get a notebook and write down everything u eat n a day including what u drink do ths for two weeks as well during ths time go for walk for 30 minutes everyday if u need to rest sit down and rest but walk 30 minutes..write ths down to with how hard it was or easy how u felt and even if u rest write it all down after th two weeks of writing what u eat and drink down thts without making any major adjusts jus yet thn begin to make small changes such as looking what u ate say for breakfast if u ate eggs bacon and toast change it for egg whites turky bacon and an apple if u ate a doughnut try instead a bowl of oatmeal with a serving of dark chocolate chips making sure its one serving and a natural sweetner like stevia these kinda changes will make a very big difference and u want b setting urself up for defeat ull be eating plenty losing weight getting healthy and won't b hungry whn walking is easy go faster try timing urself to get to one place and beating tht time running will wait because whn we are heavy it places a lot of strain on joints and back and we dnt want any injuries after a month of walking if ur interested start looking at weights or resistance training...u can do it!!!!! Sorry for long post hope ths helps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51