18yrs & 114lbs ... Need To Lose :(

18 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 1:00pm
via Android

Hi.. im 18.. weighing 114 lbs and my height is 5'7 ... how should i lose?
PLEASE HELP !!

28 Dec
Maybe u want to be more toned and what you have roght now is just skin and bones :/... just work out
28 Dec
I recently came from a vacation and then i was 106lbs... tht means.. i have increased !! And thats why i want to lose
29 Dec
Hi, your weight is just fine. Don't let anything or anyone say otherwise. Your only 18 and being underweight can cause other health issues other than serious ones this last year I went from being normal weight to being under and I was constantly sick. If you are truly worried about your weight speak with a Dr or nutritionist before starting any diet or exercise that could cause health issues.
29 Dec
I don't think you need to loose. You should probably even gain a few pounds and tone-up your body. I'm 20yrs old and Im 125 which is not bad but Im not satisfied with my body because Im not in shape so I need to work on eating healthier and working out. I think that is what you need to do.
Image_thumb
952 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 2:02pm
via Android

You are underweight already.  You need to ask a doctor what is healthy for you.

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 2:06pm
via Android

I still want to lose :(
Give me some tips ? Please ?

Icon_missing_thumb
39 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 2:11pm
via Android

I agree with Patrick. Trying to lose weight when you're already under can be dangerous to your body. I would speak with a doctor.

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 2:14pm
via Android

I'm sorry, but at 5'7" and only 114lbs you may need to look into seein' a counselor about body issues and why you think you are overweight before you do real damage to yourself.

28 Dec
Lol... no.. but i look way to fat :/
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 2:53pm
via Android

Could you post a real picture of yourself so we can see your weight situation?

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 3:24pm
via iOS

Sidra, because of your weight and the fact that you think you are fat, you really need to see a counselor. Being underweight and seeing yourself as fat are both symptoms of anorexia nervousa. You really need to talk to someone. Anthony is right, no one here is going to give you advice to lose weight that you need to be gaining. None of us are judging you, but please talk to someone. 

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 5:34pm
via iOS
You must lost ya mind lol like you could honest gain 10 lbs and be still skinny and 5'6+
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 5:56pm
via Android

I think your underweight , im 13 and im 140

28 Dec
My doctor said my weight is the average for a girl my age im 5'3
Image_thumb
59 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 7:14pm
via Android

114 @ 18 is a good weight

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 7:22pm
via Android

Isnt it more?

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 7:22pm
via Android

Yeah but im 5'7 & 114 ... thts more

28 Dec
Yes, it's more but in your case, you need to gain and seriously look unto counseling.
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 7:23pm
via Android

Yeah sure... but how will u guys see it?

28 Dec
Go to your profile and add a pic. Make sure your profile settings are on public so everyone can see the pic.
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 8:49pm
via Android

Ok .. see my dp .. it is my side pose

28 Dec
Of this is your picture, you're not overweight.
28 Dec
28 Dec
Agreed. Anyone can tone up, and maybe lose inches in certain spots, but you definitely don't need to lose weight.
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 2:07am
via iOS
You are absolutely not overweight! It does seem, though, that you may have some very slight stomach bloating. That could be due to a food sensitivity, constipation, etc., but it is not fat. You can stop the bloating by identifying any food sensitivities, drinking lots of water, constantly cleaning your system out, and doing abdominal exercises like planks. I think you may be mistaking bloating for fat. At the same time, because of your frame, you do not seem anorexic to me. Only you and your family can really tell that, though (obviously if your ribs are sticking out and such then you have a problem). If you have been really skinny your whole life, then I think that you are fine, but do not lose any weight. I have known some people who are naturally really skinny like you.  

Hope this helps and God bless! 
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 5:00am
You are definitely under weight for your height and age. Why would you want to lose any more weight? It's very unhealthy and can cause serious medical problems. You should speak to your doctor first before trying to lose more weight.
Image_thumb
392 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 5:10am
via Android

Are you doing this for attention?

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 5:19am
via Android

"Exercise to be fit, not 'skinny', eat to nourish your body, and always ignore the haters, doubters, and unhealthy examples that were once feeding you. You are worth more than you realize." ---perfect quote! FIT is SEXY! NOT SKINNY... You need to work out and be eating healthy to help tone up.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51