Too skinny?

7 posts | Original | Recent
51 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 8:35pm
via iOS
Are you supposed to be able to see and feel your spinal cord when you sit down or bend over?
29 Dec
Why would you want it to be like that:-)?
29 Dec
You are ritch bitch :-)
29 Dec
If your that skinny build muscle dont just be bony
30 Dec
James: do u know any workouts I could do?
260 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 2:30am
via Android
You could probably work on some back weight lifting exercises at one time I lost so much weight my butt was so skinny it almost hurt to sit squats and a little extra protein fix that
39 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 11:16pm
via Android

I can't actually see but it could very well br your genetics I wouldn't worry too much unless you are in pain. If you are not in pain I suggest just work out to be healthy and look up tri-planar movement based exercises.

34 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 4:45pm
via iOS
It depends on your body type and how prominent the bones are.

If you're not sure it's a good idea to see a doctor. 
46 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 6:24pm
via Android

If you have plenty of energy, and are eating well, you are not to skinny. Eat healthy. Use guidelines for calories. Balance your nutrients. Do a variety of exercises that strengthen your whole body. Incorporate cargo into your routine. Your body will conform to its correct weight. Don't starve yourself. Fuel your workouts. Fuel your day. Love yourself. Love your body.

06 Jan
Hi Abby.. I'm facing the same issue.. And it troubles me a lot.. Thanks a lot for the wonderful suggestions provided by u guys.
19 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 7:33pm
via Android

My coxic bone sticks out aswell as my spine, ribs etc. And it hurts to do some exercises

143 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 8:34pm
via Android

Everyone s body process differently it takes some people longer to build muscle and gain weight than others ot takes time not to mention your young and still growing I wouldn't stress so much on your weight yet untill your older

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51