via iOS
How many rest days do you have a week? And if none, how do you do it??! lol
01 Jan
Once or twice a week
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 2:29pm
via Android

People who dont need restdays dont work hard enough in their workouts or arent doing the smart thing :-)

30 Dec
NO REST ! :))
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 8:08pm
via Android

One rest day a week :)

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 8:43pm
via Android

I make Sunday my rest day ^^

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 1:45am
via Android

I used to lift 6 times a week, became prone to injuries so I knocked back a bit. Been working out 4 to 5 days a week and have seen much better results. The harder you work out, the more rest your body needs. Your body is great at indicating when you need to rest up more (e.g. soreness, etc...). Get a feel of what your body is trying to tell you, rest up, then kill it at the gym the next day.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 3:39am
via Android

The best indicator for rest is you...if u feel sore dnt as u advance in fitness level ur plain just able to do more most pros hav on and off seasons during an on season they may utilize body splits so killing one group of muscles while resting others keeps thm training longer and harder they may not hav rest days but by training smart and years if experience they knw how to rest without rest days...injuries r anther indicator tht more rest is needed somtimes as with kris gethin frm bodybuilding.com it could b due to genetics tht a specific type of training was to hard tht guy is pro all th way..bottom line whn comes to rest u got to listen to u

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 6:26am
via iOS
It really depends how hard I workout
I usually have 1or 2 days off
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 1:46am
via Android

I'm going to exercise each Monday, Wednesday, & Friday as one of my new year resolutions

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 5:58pm
via iOS
No rest days.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51